"Simple Strategies for Success with Email Marketing" is sponsored in partnership with Constant Contact, Inc. and is a 2.5-hour workshop in which you will learn to build the relationships that are key to your business success with easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing~!
Registration is limited to 36 participants and workstations will be assigned to registered participants first. Walk-in participants are welcome and all participants can feel free to bring their tablets or laptops.
Presenter: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
In this seminar, we will provide tips to increase your email deliverability and open rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly, strategies for getting and keeping high quality prospects, customers and members.
- Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects, customers, and members;
- Build your list! How to find and keep email list subscribers, offline, online and especially via social media;
- Get your sent emails opened and read;
- Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/visitors/donors;
- Target your communications -- how to get the right message to the right people at the right time;
- Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty; and
- Enhance your email marketing with social media marketing - even if you don't have a social media presence!
Romona Foster is a social media trainer and consultant. She trains groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Email Marketing, Pinterest, Google +, and Microsoft Office. She has conducted workshops for several organizations including “Discover the Power of Twitter Tweet-A-Thon Style” for Social Media Week 2013, Washington, DC and “Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn: Personal Branding for Sales Professionals” for the National Sales Network DC-Baltimore chapter. Romona has also served as a guest panelist for the Maryland Hispanic Business Conference 2013 “Reach & Sell to the Hispanic Market” and National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA), Inc. Washington DC Chapter’s 2012 Pre-Conference Career Expo: “Using Social Media Networking to Advance Your Career” and “Branding: What Sets You Apart From Other Job Seekers?”. She has been featured on WEAA 88.9 FM’s Briefcase Workshop Radio program and has recorded five radio promos on Clear Channel Media + Entertainment’s WASH-FM (97.1) for Constant Contact. Romona is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider; and a two-time recipient of the Constant Contact ALL STAR Award (2012 & 2013).