Instructor: O. Fontem
Venue: Bellevue Library's Main Meeting Room
You will learn to:
- Identify basic computer components and operating system features.
- Execute basic mouse techniques.
- Perform basic keyboard strokes and functions.
- Identify and navigate the features of the desktop, Internet, email and job applications.
- Open and exit software programs.
- Identify and navigate the Windows and internet environments of Microsoft and Firefox software applications.
- Create and save a document, resume or job application to the desktop, to a flash drive or submit to employer.
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents, or send them to your email account.