Did you know that you can record fantastic music, podcasts, and other audio performances on the go? Learn how to make high quality music and audio recordings with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android with a free App available through your App Store!
With iRig Recorder, you can now take your studio wherever life takes you. All for free!
In the class you will learn:
- How to select a digital mic for your mobile device
- Use of its 8 processors to optimize your recordings
- Organize your recordings by creation date and tags
- Transfer files via e-mail
- Easy upload to SoundCloud
- Saving for later use audio editing software
- Export files as compressed m4a
- How to control settings of the app input, latency, and real-time monitoring
For more information, contact the Digital Commons staff at 727-1175.