Income Tax Help 2016
Beginning February 1, The library will host income tax return preparation for qualified residents at many of our locations. The library partners with two organizations that provide income tax form preparation: Community Tax Aid provides service to the MLK, Jr. Memorial Library and AARP provides service to 8 of our neighborhood locations.
- Anacostia Neighborhood Library
- William O. Lockridge/Bellevue Neighborhood Library
- Capitol View Neighborhood Library
- Georgetown Neighborhood Library
- Lamond-Riggs Neighborhood Library
- Mt. Pleasant Neighborhood Library
- Petworth Neighborhood Library
- Southwest Neighborhood Library
- All locations will be closed Friday, April 15, in honor of DC Emancipation Day.
- Last day of all tax preparation services is April 18.
- Mondays: 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 4:30 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursdays: 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sundays: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.