New and Improved Catalog
Improved search, social features and more
- Enhanced search capability, including "fuzzy logic" searching (Made a typo or misspelling? Catalog search can help.)
- Improved search filtering:
- Search for specific types of media, including eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Filter for home library, audience, language and more.
- Improved integration with social media and web resources, from Facebook to Twitter to Goodreads and Novelist. Search the catalog from DC Public Library's Facebook page.
- Text search results directly to your phone.
- More account options:
- Renew all your checked out items, with one click.
- Going on vacation? Suspend your holds until you return.
- Change your PIN whenever you want, wherever you want.
- Catalog translation in multiple languages, including Spanish, French and Mandarin. More languages to come.
Tell us what you thinkOnce launched, the new catalog will start out in beta, which means you can help us test out the catalog and tell us what you think about it.
You can share your thoughts in two ways:
- On Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #newdcplcatalog.
- Online through our feedback form.