Doggie Diaries XXVII: Adventures at the Library
From Max’s Diary: Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Hello. Hello. Hello. Hello. I like to greet one and all! It’s just my way. Tonight was my first time at the Chevy Chase Library. What a delight! I am new to this program, and I want to give you a chance to get to know me. So, I have compiled a list. I do love to make lists!
10 Things about Me, Max
1. I am a PAL dog.
2. I am a curly-coated retriever.
3. I am chocolate brown colored or “liver-colored” (Gross! I know!).
4. I am hypo-allergenic (a shoe-in with folks with allergies!).
5. I am very social.
6. I love kids.
7. I am a “Senior Citizen” (in the dog world).
8. I am a silly fellow.
9. My real name is Maximum Heat because I was born on a very hot day. Friends call me “Max.”
10. I prefer meat to vegetables.
I had my floppy listening ears on tonight! Here’s another list:
Max’s Favorite Books of the Night
- Fashion Photographs by William Wegman
- So Many Butterflies by Lara Bergen
- Dog Who Cried Wolf by Keiko Kasza
- Martha Speaks by Susan Meddaugh
Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye.
Read All Doggie Diaries