Recommended Kids' Books for Spring
Published on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - 4:24pm
- Mother Earth and Her Children: a Quilted Fairy Tale, Sibylle Olfers
- When the Root Children Wake Up, Sibylle Olfers and Helen Dean Fish.
- Quiet Bunny’s Many Colors, Lisa McCue
- How Robin Saved Spring, Debbie Ouellet
- A New Beginning: Celebrating the Spring Equinox, Wendy Pfeffer
- Explore Spring: 25 Great Ways to Learn About Spring, Maxine Anderson
- Flower Fairies of the Spring, Cecily Mary Barker
- Mud Flat Spring, James Stevenson
- Sun Bread, Elisa Kleven
- Mouse and Mole: Fine Feathered Friends, Wong Herbert Yee
- Paperwhite, Nancy Elizabeth Wallace
Most of these are best for children ages 3 to 8, but they're all lovely books, so try them even if your child is older or younger, or ask your children's librarian for some suggestions.
--Recommended by Polly, Children's Librarian