Doggie Diaries: Adventures at the Library
Published on Saturday, September 3, 2011 - 4:11pm
|From Teddy’s Diary: Tuesday August 30, 2011|
Almost three… Whoopie! Next month is my third birthday and I am already starting to plan. I will invite my foster brothers and sisters from Lucky Dog Animal Rescue, my PAL chums, and my adopted family. I am lucky so many people love me.
After we play catch and tag and pin-the-tail on the doggie, I think we should make Aboriginal Doggie Art like Miss Julie made tonight with the kids. It looked like heaps of fun. Here’s what you do:
Aboriginal Doggie Art
- 6 Q-tips
- 6 small cups each filled ¼” with different color paint (yellow, white, turquoise, orange, green, red)
- 1 sheet of black construction paper
- Dip the Q-tip in the paint, and then touch the paper.
- Design doggie art with dot technique.
- Let it dry.
- Enjoy your doggie aboriginal art, or give it to someone to enjoy!
Well, it is almost time to go to bed, and I want to make sure to write down the books I heard tonight in my Listening Log. I like to keep track of my accomplishments.
|Book One:||Sally Goes to the Farm by Stephen Huneck|
|Book Two:||Dear Mrs. LaRue: Letters from Obedience School by Mark Teague|
Teddy bear cuddles,