Celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month
Published on Saturday, September 17, 2011 - 4:57pm
Ecuador is full of surprises! That's why it is the subject of our National Hispanic Heritage Month display at the Chevy Chase Library this month. Did you know...
- Ecuador's currency is the U.S. dollar?
- Cuenca, Ecuador, is one of the best retirement places for your dollar?
- The weather is close to perfect all year round in the mountains of Ecuador?
- Ecuador has some of the best bird-watching in the world?
- Panama hats are made in Ecuador, not Panama?
Come learn a little about surprising Ecuador. The display will stay up through October 15. Watch a video preview of the display.