Doggie Diaries: Adventures at the Library
Published on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 8:49pm
|From Snowball’s Diary: Tuesday, October 4, 2011|
True or False? How well do you know me? Here’s a little quiz to test you! Decide which statements are true and which are false. Good luck!
1. I am 10 years old. (False! I was 10 last year. I am 11 now.)
2. I like to howl with my family. (True! Very True. Va-rooo!!)
3. I am a pure breed. (False! I am a mixed-breed. A little of this and a little of that.)
4. I like to play in the snow. (True! I love to the play in the snow!)
5. I am a girl. (False! I am a boy. Mr. Snowball, if you please.)
Tally your score.
5 out of 5 – Five Snowballs!!!!!
4 out of 5 – Four Snowballs!!!!
3 out of 5 – Three Snowballs!!!
2 out of 5 – Two Snowballs!!
1 out of 5 – One Snowball!
0 out of 5 – No Snowballs
Please visit me at my next PAL Pajama Party to get to know me better.
Okay. One final bonus question! Tonight I heard three stories:
1. How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? by Jane Yolen
2. Bed Hog by Georgette Noullet
3. Max & Ruby’s Bedtime Book by Rosemary Wells
Which was my favorite?
Are you ready for the answer…?
It was a trick question!
I loved them all.