Doggie Diaries: Adventures at the Library
|From Bailey's Diary: Tuesday, October 25, 2011|
It was so good to see Miss Julie at the library tonight! I haven't seen her in months. I was a little under the weather, and then I was traveling. ... and then I posed for The Prince of Petworth, my neighborhood blog. Busy, Busy!
Sleeping, eating, libraries and Mandarin are a few of my favorite things.
Maria from the Sound of Music had many Favorite Things. Here are 14 of her favorite things:
- Raindrops on roses
- Whiskers on kittens
- Bright copper kettles
- Warm woolen mittens
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings
- Cream colored ponies
- Crisp apple strudels
- Sleigh bells
- Schnitzel with noodles
- Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
- Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
- Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
- Silver white winters that melt into springs
Best of Barks!
Zàijiàn – that’s “Goodbye” in Mandarin.
Bailey, PAL dog extraordinaire
Read Bailey’s March 29, 2011 Diary
Read Bailey’s May 3, 2011 Diary
Read Bailey’s May 17, 2011 Diary