Facebook for Personal Profiles
In this class, we will walk you through how to create a Facebook Personal Profile. We'll start from the beginning and discuss:
• What a Facebook personal profile is
• Setting up your Facebook personal profile
• Managing account and privacy settings
• Learning Facebook’s lingo
• Creating and Managing Posts
• Managing Family, Friends and Companies
• About Facebook Groups
At the end of this two-hour workshop, you will:
• Have created a Facebook personal profile
• Know how to find family and friends
• Know how to make your content as public or private as you want
• Understand language that is unique to Facebook
• Be able to share content on your wall
• Be able to view and respond to family and friends status updates
• Start having fun with Facebook!
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning how to create a Facebook personal profile, anyone who is unsure of how to keep their information private on Facebook…and anyone who simply wants to join in on the fun their family and friends are having with this social network.
• Basic Internet knowledge
• A working email address and knowledge of the password
• Optional: Your personal photo, and family or other fun photos on a USB flash drive
This workshop is presented by Romona Foster, an administrative and technical consultant specializing in social media marketing, email marketing, and computer/software training. She is responsible for building and managing social media profiles (Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter) and creating email marketing campaigns for a number of small businesses, nonprofits and entrepreneurs.
In addition, she trains groups and individuals in social media marketing, email marketing and Microsoft Office. She is knowledgeable in and constantly called upon to provide information and resources (how-to's) on a number of subjects that relate to internet marketing, social media marketing, administrative processes and technology.