Learn About Wills, Consumer Rights and Unpaid Wages
- Curious about wills and advance directives, but overwhelmed by the process?
- Want to know how to protect you and your children from identity theft?
- Do you know your rights when it comes to unpaid wages?
Dec. 3, 6 p.m. -- Wills and Advance Directives
An attorney from the Neighborhood Legal Services Program will explain the ins and outs of wills and advance directives, and where to find help in preparing your will.
Dec. 6, 11 a.m. -- Consumers' Rights
Learn about consumers' rights from lawyers who work for the Federal Trade Commission.
- Protect you and your children from identity theft.
- Know your rights when dealing with debt collection.
- Learn how to file a FTC (Federal Trade Commission) complaint.
- Get helpful consumer publications from the FTC.
What happens when you aren't paid what you are supposed to be? Learn more about how you can find legal help to collect unpaid wages that are due to you.