Introduction to simple Web page design, using the HyperText Markup Language (.html). Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: J. Gregory
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics, Word II Intermediate, Web I Basics, Web II Intermediate and Email Basics. A significant amount of typing is required!
You will learn to:
- Use four basic HyperText Markup Language tags.
- Create a simple Web page using a text editor.
- Apply the appropriate enhancement tags for formatting text, inserting images and creating hyperlinks.
- Apply attributes to existing tags, e.g. background color to the background tag.
- Save your .html document and the imported graphics to your flash drive or send them to your email account.
Bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.