Learn the basic features for creating a dynamic PowerPoint (slide show) presentation. This software is widely used in the workplace and in educational settings. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: D. P. Grogan
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics and Word II Intermediate.
You will learn to:
- Identify and navigate the basic features and elements of the Microsoft PowerPoint window.
- Create a simple slide presentation using the installed themes and design templates.
- Identify and engage the three working panes of the PowerPoint environment.
- Edit and customize each slide and insert SmartArt graphics and links.
- Insert additional slides and delete unwanted slides.
- Activate the slide show presentation.
- Save the presentation as a slide show (.ppsx) and as a presentation (.pptx).
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.