Changes to Wednesday Baby and Toddler Lap Time
Published on Thursday, February 28, 2013 - 11:23am
Starting Wednesday, March 6, we will start a new ticket system for the 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. Wednesday Story Times.
Here’s how it works:
- About twenty minutes before story time, staff at the Reference Desk will begin handing out tickets.
- All members of your party must be present in order to receive tickets.
- Each person (adults and children) will receive a ticket to present downstairs to gain entry to Story Time.
- We will distribute no more than 48 tickets, as per capacity guidelines for our Story Time space.
- Doors will open approximately 5-10 minutes prior to story time. Please do not line up in the hallway before this time or block the handicap access ramp.
- Present your ticket to staff at the meeting room door and enjoy Story Time at the Southeast Library!
We hope this new system will make it easier for every one to have a fun and safe time at the Southeast Library!