Ask a Librarian
Published on Tuesday, April 2, 2013 - 10:09am
When you first walk into a library, I am sure there are a few questions that you will need answers to. Some common questions are:
- Can I get a DVD sent to a library near me?
- Can you tell me my library's working hours?
- Is printing free in the library?
- Where is a website that that will help me count calories?
- Can I return my audiobooks to any location?
- What are the library fines on late books?
We enjoy answering all your questions here at Dorothy I. Height/Benning Library. Don't be afraid or nervous, every question is important. Ask the librarian any questions you may have at your local neighborhood library.