Origami Seed Starters - A Hipstamatic Photo Essay
Published on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 - 4:04pm
Perhaps a bit late, I used the weekend to get some seedlings started using origami newspaper seedling pots --- crafty and biodegradable! This Saturday, we will have a seed starting workshop at MLK Library Room 220 and explore fun techniques like this with the Neighborhood Farm Initiative.
We will also have on display (and available for check-out) some older and new gardening books from our collection. Stop by!
- Gardening in the City by Carla Wallach
- Backyard Farming by Terry Bridge
- Grow Your Own Drugs by James Wong
- The Heirloom Life Gardener by Jere & Emilee Gettle
- Slow Gardening by Felder Rushing
PS. One of the above photos was clearly not taken at the same time as the others. Email me telling which one, and I'll give you a newspaper seedling pot at the seed starting workshop.