The Foreclosure Survival Guide
Published on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 4:35pm
The word "foreclosure " generates anxiety for many homeowners. Over the past few years, the media has highlighted issues that have lead to an increase in foreclosures. As a result, there are now a variety of programs available to homeowners to either keep or leave their homes. If you are interested in learning more about foreclosure, The Foreclosure Survival Guide: Keep Your House or Walk Away with Money in Your Pocket, by NOLO is an informative read. This book will provide you with practical tips and strategies to either keep your home or negotiate leaving your home.
Topic covered in this book include:
- What to expect with a foreclosure?
- Determining factors that will help you make the decision to keep or give up your house
- Legal remedies and programs to negotiate on your behalf with your lenders
- How Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy can delay or stop foreclosure
- Tips on avoiding home equity scams
The Foreclosure Survival Guide, is an easy read with practical strategies that can help make a stressful situation, manageable. If you are interested in reading this book and learning more about foreclosure, search the DC Public Library Catalog.