Excel II Intermediate
Learn more features of this spreadsheet software that can help you further your career. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: S. Karaffa
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics, Word II Intermediate and Excel I Basics.
You will learn to:
- Manage the screen view and navigate multiple worksheets in a workbook.
- Construct 3-D formulas, using the Consolidate feature, and execute the Paste Special function.
- Engage and perform the Auto Outline, Data Validation and AutoFilter features.
- Apply the stylized Conditional Formatting feature to spreadsheet data.
- Protect worksheet/workbook environment.
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.