Web I Basics
Learn the basic terminology and navigational skills associated with surfing and searching the Internet via the World Wide Web. These skills can help you complete online job applications. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: C. Kessler
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics and Word I Basics.
You will learn to:
- Identify and navigate the basic elements and features of the Internet Explorer browser environment.
- Navigate the Web using hyperlinks.
- Explore the features and advantages of various search engines and directories.
- Perform simple Web searches and explore various job search engines.
- Copy and paste Web text and graphics to a Word document.
Bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.