Facebook for Business Profiles
In this class, we will walk you through how to create a Facebook Business Profile.
Instructor: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
We'll start from the beginning and discuss:
• What Facebook is and why it is important to your business
• How to set up a Facebook business page from scratch
• Timeline covers and profile pictures
• Managing settings
• Creating and Managing Posts
• Facebook Newsfeed
• Managing Timeline tabs and applications
At the end of this two-hour workshop, you will:
• Have created a Facebook business page
• Be able to add great content to your page, i.e. photos, videos & blog posts
• Know why the Newsfeed is so important for your business
• Know how to get new and exciting customers to interact with your brand
• Be able to add Facebook pages for business to your social media portfolio
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning how to create a Facebook for their nonprofit or for profit business, brand or product, band, cause, or community organization.
• Basic Internet knowledge
• A working email address and knowledge of the password
• Optional: Your company logo, photos and graphics on a USB flash drive.
Romona Foster is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use Linkedln, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office and Google+.