Income Tax Assistance Provided by AARP
Published on Thursday, January 14, 2010 - 8:32pm
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursdays 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
We cannot serve you unless you bring a valid ID and proof of Social Security Number or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) for each individual to be claimed on your tax return.
What you will need to bring:
- Proof of social security number
- Last year’s tax return, if you have it
- Bank account and routing numbers if you want to receive your refund faster
- W-2 or 1099 for each job unless paid in cash
- Social Security statement
- Pension or annuity statement
- Statements showing the amount of unemployment, bank interest, or any other income received
- Any other tax papers you received including any notices from the IRS or state tax agency