Scavenger Hunt Round 1 Completed
Published on Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 7:31am
Thanks to all who completed the first round of our Summer Reading Scavenger Hunt. We hope you had fun digging up the favorite books of Capitol Hill, and we will contact the winner very soon.
Thanks also to the five library neighbors who agreed to be locations for the hunt. For those who are still wondering the five correct answers to the scav hunt are:
- Capitol Hill Books, whose favorite book is Frederick Douglass in Washington, DC by John Muller (this book will be the DC Reads title in October!)
- Capitol Hill Arts Workshop, whose favorite book is Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson
- The Knitting Loft, whose favorite book is A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- The Hill Center at the old Naval Hospital, whose favorite book is Stripes of All Types by Susan Stockdale
- Labyrinth Games & Puzzles, whose favorite book is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
Here is the Round 1 list of clues. Keep an eye for the Round 2 list which will start very soon!