Reading & Discussion of Books on Aging
- The Virtues of Aging, by Jimmy Carter
- The Aging Myth: Unlocking the Mysteries of Looking and Feeling Young, by Joseph Chang
- Eternity Soup: Inside the Quest to End Aging, by Greg Critser
- The Denial of Aging: Perpetual Youth, Eternal Life, and Other Dangerous Fantasies, by Muriel R. Gillick
- Aging With Attitude: Growing Older with Dignity and Vitality, by Robert Levine
- Aging Gracefully: Keeping the Joy in the Journey, by David L. Petty
- Winning Strategies for Successful Aging, by Eric Pfeiffer
- Healthy at 100: The Scientifically Proven Secrets of The World's Healthiest and Longest-Lives Peoples: How You Can--At Any Age--Dramatically Increase Your Life Span and Your Health Span, by John Robbins
- 60 on Up: The Truth About Aging in the Twenty-First Century, by Lillian B. Rubin
These titles and more are available at the library. Drop by and pick one up. Learn more about the Foggy Bottom/West End Village Association, a library partner and cosponsor of the discussion.
The book club will meet in the small reading room on the second floor.