Get LinkedIn: How to Get Connected with LinkedIn (Registration Required)
"Get LinkedIn!: How to Get Connected with LinkedIn" is sponsored in partnership with Constant Contact, Inc. and is a three-hour workshop that will introduce and connect you to the professional networking tool that provides the perfect opportunity for business owners, nonprofits and job seekers to build professional relationships and establish successful and fulfilling careers. No social media experience required.
Click here to register: Register Now
Registration is limited to 36 participants and workstations will be assigned to registered participants first. Walk-in participants are welcome and all participants can feel free to bring their tablets or laptops.
Instructor: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
We'll start from the beginning and discuss:
- What LinkedIn is and why you should use it
- How to create a great personal profile
- How you can use it to build the relationships that are key to your success
- Tips and techniques for LinkedIn best practices
- LinkedIn tools and applications
At the end of this three-hour workshop you will be able to:
- Update and manage your LinkedIn profile
- Connect with your colleagues, prospects and recruiters
- Use LinkedIn tools and applications
- Add LinkedIn to your social media portfolio
- Basic internet knowledge is required;
- You must have a working email address, and know the password to get in it
- Optional: Please bring your head shot on a USB flash drive
Presenter: This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.