Social Media Marketing Made Simple with Facebook Social Campaigns
"Social Media Marketing Made Simple with Facebook Social Campaigns" is sponsored in partnership with Constant Contact, Inc. and is a three-hour workshop in which you will learn the Best Practices for your social media presence - including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & more - that you can use to build the relationships that mean success for your business or organization!
Click here to register: Register Now
Registration is limited to 36 participants and workstations will be assigned to registered participants first. Walk-in participants are welcome and all participants can feel free to bring their tablets or laptops.
Presenter: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
- What social media marketing really is
- How to incorporate it into your business operations without losing productivity, and;
- Looking at real-life examples of how other businesses & organizations (from one-person shops to larger organizations) are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive engagement, sales and bottom-line results.
- The essential elements of transforming new prospects into repeat, passionate customers...who, in turn, can help you grow your business using the power of social media marketing.
- The "what, why, and how" of Facebook social campaigns and how to drive repeat business and amplify word of mouth by engaging your happy customers...to share your message, and measure results.
Presenter: This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.