The Power of Email + Social Media (Registration Required)
"The Power of Email + Social Media" is sponsored in partnership with Constant Contact, Inc. and is a three-hour workshop in which you will learn to build the relationships that are key to your business success with easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing - leveraging social media marketing!
Click here to register: Register Now
Registration is limited to 36 participants and workstations will be assigned to registered participants first. Walk-in participants are welcome and all participants can feel free to bring their tablets or laptops.
Presenter: R. Foster (see brief description of credentials below)
Computer Lab, Room 311
In this seminar, we will provide tips to increase your email deliverability and open rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly, strategies for getting and keeping high quality prospects, customers and members.
- Become a trusted email sender in the eyes of your prospects, customers, and members;
- Build your list! How to find and keep email list subscribers, offline, online and especially via social media;
- Get your sent emails opened and read;
- Turn your readers into more frequent buyers/visitors/donors;
- Target your communications -- how to get the right message to the right people at the right time;
- Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty; and
- Enhance your email marketing with social media marketing - even if you don't have a social media presence!
Presenter: This workshop is presented by Romona Foster. Romona is a highly endorsed social media trainer teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media. She is an engaging speaker who is passionate about all things related to social media marketing. Romona trains both groups and individuals on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Constant Contact, and Microsoft Office. She is a Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, certified Social Media Marketing Presenter, Email Marketing Trainer, and an accredited Constant Contact Solution Provider. She has also been awarded the Constant Contact 2012 ALL STAR Award.