See us at the Spy Museum!
Published on Monday, January 27, 2014 - 8:56am
Intrigued by the International Spy Museum? Who isn’t?! Now’s a great time to visit.
Monday, Feb. 10 is an Open Doors Access night: a special chance for kids and families of all ages to visit the Spy Museum. Admission is free -- as long as you register with the Museum beforehand!
In addition, friendly faces from the MLK Library Children's and Teen departments will be there, too! We're big fans of our neighbors, the Spy Museum, and can't wait to share the intrigue with you!
The Open Doors Access initiative at the International Spy Museum seeks to provide underserved families in the Museum’s immediate community with opportunities to enjoy the Museum and its resources. Monthly programming with the ultimate goal of strengthening literacy is offered in partnership with community organizations.
Do you have what it takes to be a spy? Investigate these great reads:
- 101 Spy Gadgets for the Evil Genius by Brad Graham
- The Real Spy's Guide to Becoming a Spy by Peter Earnest
- Agent A to Agent Z by Andy Rash
- 006 and a Half by Kes Gray
- NERDS: National Espionage, Rescue and Defense Society by Michael Buckley
- Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
We look forward to seeing you there!