Learn the latest HTML standard (HTML 5) and how to engage its enhanced capability to deliver multimedia, graphics and other rich content in the creation of Web pages. Seats will be filled on a first-come, space-available basis.
Instructor: S. Dodge
Computer Lab, Room 311
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics, Word II Intermediate, Web I Basics, Web II Intermediate, Email Basics and any previous version of HTML. A significant amount of typing is required!
You will learn to:
- Distinguish new elements and attributes in HTML 5
- Insert and play video and audio using HTML 5
- Insert 2-D/3-D drawing graphics using HTML 5
- Insert new elements for headers, footers, menus, sections and articles
- Insert new form elements, new input types, automatic validation
- Save your HTML 5 document to your flash drive or send them to your email account.
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your established email account.