Fall in Love with a Good Book
Published on Thursday, February 6, 2014 - 8:56am
Romeo and Juliet? Superman and Lois Lane? Hermione and Ron? Who is your favorite couple? Stop by Teen Space on the second floor of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial library and fill out a candy heart letting us know who the lovely pair is, and we'll put it on display!
While you're here, be sure to check out one of the many great love stories that we have on our shelves. Celebrate the spirit of the Valentine's season by falling in love with a good book. Whether you're in love, looking for love, or loving the single life, we have something for you.
Here are some of our staff favorites for YA romance:
- Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Forever by Judy Blume
- How They Met, and Other Stories by David Levithan
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Romeo and Juliet: The Graphic Novel by Joe Sutliff Sanders
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
Place your favorite title on hold today, or stop by Teen Space for some more recommendations!