Announcing: Special Needs Information Series
Published on Monday, February 10, 2014 - 9:23am
On Feb. 25, the Tenley-Friendship Neighborhood Library begins a new partnership with Quality Trust for Individuals with Disabilities, Inc.
The partnership will bring a 5-session Special Needs Information Series to the library on the following topics:
- Tuesday, Feb. 25: "Educational Advocacy in Transition"
- Tuesday, March 25: "Supported Decision Making and Other Alternatives to Guardianship"
- Tuesday, April 22: "Special Needs Trust"
- Tuesday, May 27: "Understanding Benefits and Financial Planning for the Future"
- Tuesday, June 17: "Resources for Life"
All programs will begin at 6 p.m. in the Large Conference Room and are made possible by the HSC Foundation and the Mitsubishi America Foundation.
For more information, please call 202-727-1488.