Grace Bateman Papers, 1989-2001
Collection No. 102
Materials donated by Grace Bateman, 1508 33rd St. NW, Washington, D.C. in May 2013.
SCOPE AND CONTENT NOTE:
Collection of files assembled by donor while serving as an Georgetown activist in between the years 1989 and 2001. Box list categories devised by donor.
Ms. Bateman has resided in Georgetown for more than 30 years and served on Advisory Neighborhood Commission 2E from 1989 through 1992. She also served on several city-wide task forces from 1989 through 2001 and was a founding member of the Georgetown Business Improvement District.
- Georgetown Alcoholic Beverage Control Moratorium Renewal
- ANC 2E Administration
- ANC 2E Annual Report
- ANC 2E Chronilogical 1989-92
- ANC 2E Governance Dispute 1991-92
- ANC 2E Audit
- Business Improvement District Enabling Legislation and Georgetown BID Formation
- Georgetown Arts Commission (Bandstand in Waterfront Park)
- Georgetown University Cogeneration Project
- Volta Park
- Georgetown Parking Task Force (DDOT) 1995
- ANC 2E Redistricting 2001
- Student Voting Rights Issues
Prepared by Jerry A. McCoy
DC Public Library
Georgetown Branch Library
3260 R St. NW
Washington, D.C. 20007