Family Reading Night
Reading should be a lifelong pursuit but sometimes children need a little help to discover where their interests and aptitude lie. Perhaps as a parent you've asked yourself questions like these:
- How do I encourage my child to read?
- What should I do if my child doesn't like to read?
- Or how can I start to read with my child?
If so, then join us as we provide a forum for discussion as well as answers to some of these challenging questions. Topics such as the following will be broached:
- How to select appropriate reading material for children of different ages and skill levels
- How to encourage a reluctant reader
- How to begin reading with your child if you have not done so already
- And much more...
As part of our program, there will a demonstration sample of a special monthly calendar; learn how to designate activities that will stimulate your child's passion for reading through a clear day to day chart.
For parents of all ages.