Maximize Your Social Security Benefits!
Published on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:40am
Kathleen Sindell, author of numerous academic, popular, and professional finance articles, web sites, proposals, and books, including the bestselling reference book Investing Online for Dummies, will speak on her latest book, Social Security: Maximize Your Benefits (GCSRi Publishing, 2012) on Saturday, June 7, at 10 a.m. in the large meeting room on the second floor. Dr. Sindell has an in-depth understanding of the financial services industry and holds Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses.
Social Security: Maximize Your Benefits provides practical information that allows you to select the optimal claiming strategy that applies to your personal financial circumstances. Based on your age and marital status (single, married, divorced or survivor) follow step-by-step instructions to maximizing your Social Security benefits. You can quickly select what works best for you from dozens of examples, figures, tables, and graphs.
- Discover the “right” time to claim Social Security benefits.
- Uncover claiming strategies you may not be aware of.
- Zero in on the optimal claiming strategy for you and your family.
- Become aware of the advantages of claiming spousal benefits.
- See how you can boost monthly benefits by using Delayed Retirement Credits (DRCs).
- Find out how your family (even dependent parents and grandchildren) can claim survivor benefits.
- Determine the impact of early retirement on your financial future.
- Avoid benefit claiming mistakes that can cost you thousands of dollars.
WHO NEEDS THIS INFORMATION
- The 10,000 people in the United States who are turning 65 each day for the next 20 years
- Individuals who are 5 years before their full-retirement age
- Financial planners and CPAs who provide retirement advice to their clients
Copies will be available for sale and for signing by the author. Please join us!