Featured: a reading group for all things info policy, tech, Internet, & bookish
Published on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 - 11:18am
This month's articles explore Internet and privacy issues.
1. “Stay Anonymous Online” by Eric Griffith
Available in PC Magazine, April 2014, in print at MLK Room 209 or digitally through DCPL/Zinio Digital Magazines*
2. “Internet Privacy Can Be Protected”, Privacy, 2011
Available through Opposing Viewpoints in Context in DCPL’s Database Collection
3. “Machines of Loving Grace: I’d Rather Risk Becoming a Terrorist’s Victim than Live Under a Surveillance State”, by William Vollmann, Foreign Policy, 2013
Available through Social Sciences in Full Text in DCPL’s Database Collection
4. “Tracking Those Who Can’t Keep Track of Themselves” by Erika Hayasaki
Available in Newsweek, March, 07, 2014, digitally through DCPL/Zinio Digital Magazines*
5. “Self-Driving Cars Will Turn Surveillance Woes Into a Mainstream Worry” By Camille Francois
Available on Wired
Have questions? Need more information? Please email Kimberly White.
*For a tutorial on Zinio Digital Magazines visit this guide.