Job Seekers Workshops & Support Group
Published on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 11:26am
Joe Ryan is the managing principal of CareerMentor.us. He has extensive experience in the private, not-for-profit, and public sector markets. His expertise includes: career management and transitions, executive development and coaching, executive searches, and human resources development.
Joe will teach free Job Seekers Workshops this autumn. Also, Joe will facilitate a Job Seekers Support Group for those on the job market. Each workshop and support group will meet for two hours. The workshops are taught in a classroom style and the support group offers an opportunity to network! All workshops and support groups will meet in the lower-level of the Georgetown Neighborhood Library from 7-9 p.m. Please bring a current CV or resumé.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Job Seekers Workshops (7-9 p.m.)
- Monday, August 4 -- Self-Assessment
- Monday, August 11 -- Developing Your Self-Marketing Plan
- Monday, August 18 -- Resumé Development
- Wednesday, August 27 -- Networking and Other Ways to Find Work
- Wednesday, September 3 -- Using LinkedIn in Your Job Search
- Monday, September 8 -- Interviewing and Negotiating
- Monday, September 15 -- Applying for Jobs in the Federal Government
Job Seekers Support Groups (7-9 p.m.)
- Thursday, July 24
- Thursday, July 31
- Thursday, August 7
- Thursday, August 14
- Thursday, August 21
- Thursday, August 28
- Thursday, September 4
- Thursday, September 11
- Thursday, September 18