Sharing the Love
Published on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 11:41am
As February ends, we're reflecting on books, movies and music we love at Takoma Park. Our staff share here some of their favorites to see if they inspire you to check out something new or remind you of an old "love."
Young Adult Librarian, Heather Petsche, recommends:
Rachel Meit, Manager, passes along:
- Viktor Frankl's Man's Search for Meaning
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within by Natalie Goldberg
- Van Morrison's CD Moondance
Malcolm Magwell, Circulation Technician, recommends:
- Nneka's CD Concrete Jungle
- The book Blacked out through Whitewash by Suzar
- The independent movie The Most Dangerous Man in America: Daniel Ellsberg
and the Pentagon Papers
Stay tuned for more staff picks in the months ahead.