Francis A. Gregory Library Construction Community Input
Community input is a critical part of the design process. The library held focus groups with residents and distributed surveys to gain input on what programs and services you want to see in your new library.
What We’ve Heard
Feedback has been great. The teens told us:
- They want a comfortable space where they can get help with homework.
- They want computers and plenty of current books, DVDs and other materials that appeal to them.
The Adults said: They value the classes and programs.
- They love the free Wi-Fi.
- They want more computers.
- They want a warm, welcoming place with lots of seating and natural light.
- They want quiet places.
- They want community meeting space.