Want to Know Who Done It?
Published on Friday, October 9, 2009 - 4:47pm
The Agatha Awards are given out every year at the Malice Domestic Convention near D.C.
- The Cruelest Month by Louise Penny (winner 2008)
- Six Geese A-Slaying by Donna Andrews (nominee 2008)
- A Royal Pain by Rhys Bowen (nominee 2008)
- Buckingham Palace Gardens by Anne Perry (nominee 2008)
- A Fatal Grace by Louise Penny (winner 2007—audiobook)
- The Penguin Who Knew Too Much by Donna Andrews (nominee 2007)
- Her Royal Spyness by Rhys Bowen (nominee 2007)
- Hard Row by Margaret Maron (nominee 2007)
For more Agatha winners/nominees, visit the Mystery Book Awards site.
Find these titles in the library catalog. Place a hold to have a book delivered to the library nearest you.