Pulitzer Prize Winners in Fiction
Published on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - 5:54pm
The Pulitzer Prize has been honoring excellence in journalism and the arts since 1917.
Read these prize winners:
- Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout (2009)
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz (2008)
- The Road by Cormac McCarthy (2007)
- March by Geraldine Brooks (2006)
- Gilead by Marilynne Robinson (2005)
- The Known World by Edward P. Jones (2004)
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (2003)
- Empire Falls by Richard Russo (2002)
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier&Clay by Michael Chabon (2001)
- Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri (2000)
Find these titles in the library catalog. Place a hold to have a book delivered to the library nearest you.
For more past winners and nominees, visit the Pulitzer Prize Website.