Open Government Act
President Bush signed the Openness Promotes Effectiveness in our National Government Act of 2007 on Dec. 31, 2007. This law, also known as Public Law 110–175 and the "OPEN Government Act of 2007," amended the federal FOIA statute in several ways.
The Open Government Initiative enables D.C. government and DC Public Library to be fully transparent.
Agency administration | Agency information | Board of Library Trustees
Library staff | Submitting feedback
- DC Public Library profile, data and more on track.dc.gov
- Freedom of Information Act Requests and Information
- Proposed FY2014 Budget
- FY2013 Budget (Look for DC Public Library District of Columbia Row)
- Employee salary information (links to District Government Public Body Information)
- Staff list and organizational chart