There are some librarian stereotypes that just don't describe me.
- I'm not 200 years old.
- I don't "shhhhh" every child that makes a sound.
- I have perfect vision without coke-bottle glasses.
- I'm definitely not neat and tidy.
There are some librarian stereotypes that DO describe me:
- I'm obsessed with cats.
- I often wear a bun in my hair.
- Cardigans are a fashion must!
- ... and most of all, I love books.
2012 might have been my busiest year of reading... EVER. I was so excited about so many of the books I've read over the past year, I decided to bring them all together in one place and recreate my 'bookshelf' for everyone to check out.