Teen Book Review Contest
Write a one-page review telling us which book you think is the must-read book of the summer for teens, and you might win one of four iPad Minis!
Bring your review to your neighborhood library between June 1 and August 15, 2014 to enter.
Did you know?
- You can earn the Express Yourself badge for writing and submitting a review.
- Library staff can help you edit your review. Ask for help!
A book review is slightly different from book reports you may have done for school. Instead of a summary of the book, your review should persuade someone to read the book. You will be judged on expressiveness.
Please submit one book review per teen. We want to read your best work. Reviews should be about one page in length and may be typed or hand written.
Be sure to include
- Title and author of the book
- Your name and contact info (email or phone number)
- Correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
Questions to think about
- Why should someone read this book?
- What did you like about the characters?
- Could you relate to the characters in some way?
- Did this book teach you an important life lesson?