Win Tickets To P!ink And Beyoncé
Congratulations to November winner J. Rice-Longenecker and December winner K. Nquyen. The contest has ended, but you can still can enjoy hours of listening pleasure. Tune in now.
What do Beyoncé and P!nk have in common? You can win tickets to see them in concert by just having a library card. Log in to Freegal Music with your library card number. And while you’re there, check out the latest hits from P!nk, Beyoncé, One Direction, Daughtry and more available at the library. Download up to three songs and one music video for free every week and keep them for life. The Great Fall Concert Ticket Giveaway is brought to you by DC Public Library, Freegal Music and Sony Entertainment.
This web page describes the official rules (“Official Rules”) of the Great Fall Concert Ticket Giveaway organized by the DC Public Library (DCPL), Freegal Music and Sony Music Entertainment. The purpose of this contest is to offer library customers a chance to win a pair of concert tickets to see one of the major artists appearing at the Verizon Center this Fall.
“Entry” means an online entry form submitted by the Entrant for this Contest.
“Entrant” means the individual who submitted the entry under the terms of this Contest.
- The Contest is open to individuals 18 and older.
- The Contest is not open to Library staff.
- Entrants must be a current library cardholder in good standing.
- Entrants can win only once.
- Use your library card to sign in to the Freegal Music page on dclibrary.org.
- Complete the online entry form.
- One entry per cardholder. Specific concerts and dates cannot be selected.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
- Entries for the P!nk concert will be from Nov. 1 – 14.
- Entries for the Beyoncé concert will be from Nov. 24 -Dec. 7.
P!nk on Nov. 24
Beyoncé on Dec. 18
Selection of Winner
- One winner will be selected in November and December.
- The winner will be notified within 5-7 days of the concert.
- Concert tickets will be shipped directly to the winner within 24-48 hours of the concert.
- DC Public Library reserves the right to select an alternate winner if original Entrant cannot be reached within 5 days of the concert.
- DC Public Library, Freegal Music and Sony Entertainment are not liable for tickets lost during delivery.
- Accepting the prize constitutes permission for DC Public Library, Freegal Music and Sony Entertainment to make public and otherwise use winner’s name and city, state and country of residence for publicity purposes. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. Including the guides and rules referred to herein, these Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and the DC Public Library in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant and the DC Public Library and relating to the Contest.
By participating in the Contest, the Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the District of Columbia and DCPL and their employees, officers, representatives, agents, volunteers, affiliates, contractors, contributors, subsidiaries, licensors and distributors from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising out of his/her (i) breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Official Rules; (ii) participation in the Contest; or (iii) acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize in connection with the Contest; By Participation in the contest, the Entrant agrees that DCPL and the District of Columbia make no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the contest and/or prizes.
By participating in the Contest, the Entrant agrees that DCPL is not responsible, and will in no event be held liable, for any: (a) lost, late, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, corrupted or garbled entries; (b) telephone, computer, or network malfunction or error; (c) communication disruption or other disruptions related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, worm, or non-authorized intervention; or (d) damage caused by a computer virus or otherwise resulting to any computer from the submission of entries. If such malfunction, error, disruption, or damage occurs or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Contest, DCPL may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the Contest by posting a notice at dclibrary.org. If the Contest is terminated before the scheduled end of the Contest Period, DCPL may determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date.
Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest, or whom DCPL believes to be causing or attempting or intending to cause any malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. DCPL reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries, including, without limitation, multiple entries from the same person, or any entries made through robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar multiple-entry, or entry duplication, method and to disqualify any person or entity using such a method.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. Any claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby must be instituted in a court within the District of Columbia, and each party agrees not to assert, by way of motion, as a defense or otherwise, in any such claim, that it is not subject personally to the jurisdiction of such court, that the claim is brought in an inconvenient forum or the like, that the venue of the claim is improper or that this Agreement or the subject matter hereof may not be enforced in any such court.
Want More Digital Content?
Check out What's In Your Ears?